Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Shooting Software.

To shoot the music video, I will be using my Olympus PEN E-PL1 with HD video as well as for the album artwork and promotional shoot.
When filming the video, I need to make sure that the memorycard in my camera will be large enough to hold all of the footage and the photos from the shoot. To avoid this possible downfall, I will take two, possibly three, memory cards with me on each of the shoots so that we will have enough storage if more shooting needs to be done e.g. multiple shots. This is also as looking throuh the footage on location and deleting will be time consuming, I also believe that you dont know what footage youve truly got and what is usable or not until you see it on the computer screen. Another issue with time consumtion is that in the studio location, I can only rent it out for two hours at a time, four hours being too much, we will need to be efficient and not waste time which will be aided from the scedule list and the order of one band member geting dressed whilst the other is being filmed etc.
I will need to ensure that the battery is funny charged etc. which is an obvious thing to do, and I will also need to book a tripod in advance from the college library and enquire of how long I can take it out for.
I will need to ensure that the camera is safe, so to avoid damage, I will bring my hard leather case for the camera which I will ensure is on the camera whenever I am not using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment