Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

A Warholian Factory.








Here, I have created an Animoto presentation of compiled images of Andy Warhol's Factory, Edie, and the Factory people. I felt that by doing this, I could get a true feel for the energy of the factory and relate it into my video.


I wanted to collect images that wern't from google images or anywhere obvious, so I researched lost images of the Warholian Factory and I was excited with what I found. I feel that the second location for the video could possibly be some sort of recreation of the Factory, with the silver painted walls and open space with living room furniture. An idea comes to mind that we could use the old garage at the back of my house and cover the walls with foil and fairylights. With lighting and a few living room pieces of hang me down furniture, I think that this could prove quite rewarding visually. I need to now hunt for some sort of lighting equiptment, although I believe it could be industrial, and scavange any tin foil that me or my friends have in the kitchen.


Styling is something that comes to mind when I watch this video. I understand the basic 'look' of Edie and Warhol, but I feel that when styling the band, I need to relate it to their personal image also.

No comments:

Post a Comment