Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Animatic.



Here, I have created an animatic from my storyboard for the music video to 'End Of the Night'.
When storyboarding, I wanted to use post-its to create each shot as I had ideas in my head of the shots I wanted to use but I was unsure as to the order I wanted to place them in. So, because of this, I used post-its so that I could re-arrage shots until I was happy with the final result.
I also thought it would be a good idea to use three different colours of post-its to determine the three locations to avoid confusion in the animatic of where each shot would be filmed, especially during the faster editing.
I decided to use a beige colour for the studio location, the lighter green for the park location and the darker green for the 'factory'.
Some shots are used more than once as I wanted to use multiple shots using the same techniques and camera angles which I believe will add continuity and link the locations together.
I used Windows Movie Maker to produce my animatic which I found hard at times due to the program crashing a lot of the time which became fustrating and time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment