Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

Evaluation of Pitch Feedback.

So I presented my pitch to the class and gained feedback from my presentation. I felt that the animoto video went down well from what I gathered from the class' reactions.

' Good idea Matt! We love that you're carrying on your AS just like ours! :D Is the song that was played the one you are using? '

One comment from a group in the class was very positive which is good, their comment also reassures my idea and makes me feel that this is a good direction to be heading in. From this comment, I do gather that I shouldve made it clear that the song that was playing would be the one I am using for the music video.
I feel that my pitch may not have been as direct of my location choices etc as some of the other pitches were, but I felt that by expressing my ideas through the imagery I incorporated in my pitch, my peers gathered a clear understanding a feel for my vision. I feel that this worked well.

No comments:

Post a Comment