Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

Refined Idea.

After pitching my idea to the class and evaluating my feedback, I feel that my initial warholian inspired idea for the music video is something I will definetly continue with.
To refine my idea, I have decided to compose a list of my design decisions:

- The video will be filmed in two locations - Firstly, a studio location, with well-lit lighting, very inspired by the work of David Bailey. Secondly, a city location, Camden, London ideally, as I feel that the image and reputation of Camden will fit in well with the vintage influence to my video. I will need to remember to check the weather forecast when choosing a day for shooting so that the weather will not effect shooting, although, rain may be a nice backdrop for a music video.

- The video genre will be Amplification.

- The image

No comments:

Post a Comment