Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Location #3


Today was the second day of my media week, I went into Leicester town and one of the things I managed to do whilst I was there was take pictures of the third location for the music video.
I have not been to this location since I had the idea about filming there but it was as good as I remembered. The only thing I didnt think about was that the fountain would have water in it and therefore the band would not be able to climb on it which I featured in my animatic. Although, there is a statue there which I think could prove useful for those shots. The idea for the shot came from the film 'Factory Girl', a movie still shows this below.
The location is meant to be representative of Central Park in New York, this is hardly Central Park but I think the visual element will be there in the music video.
There are also a series of steps shown in the slideshare below which I think could prove useful for the walking shots of Rickie and one of the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment